Sunday, June 30, 2013

Neon Rainbow Cheetah Gradient???


This is a pretty simple mani with a great effect.  It's a simple solid black then using white acrylic paint I added that cheetah print.  I used the white paint to get the neon color's to pop or else the would just be lost in the black.  I started with one color and then added the next color into the first paint to create the gradient and then carried it out through the rest of the design.  To finish it off I used a matte top coat.  So far the best matte top coat I have found it "Matte me Crazy" by NYC. It is inexpensive and dries very quickly.  I have the Sephora brand which was seven times the price of NYC but I always find I am reaching for "Matte me Crazy".
 
 


Here they are with a glossy top coat.  I really prefer the matte because it really draws out the neon colors.  Seems like everything I have done lately is all about matte :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment