Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ever have a polish that you love that doesn't love you back?

Today's mani is a Springtime floral done on NYX's "Pastel Pistachio".
 
 


 
I had ordered this polish quite some time ago and fell in love with it when it finally got here!  I have no other color like it!  This polish kicked my ass!  I tried numerous times to do a manicure with it and every time I ended up taking it off because it was either streaky or lumpy!  I tried thin coats, I tried thick coats... it didn't matter it hated me.  I grabbed the bottle the other day to give it one more try with some success this time.  Below is two very painful coats with top coat.
 
 
 
 
I love the color though so that is why I didn't give up on it.  I added a springtime floral to it, this whole mani reminds me of apple blossoms. 
 
 
 
 
The last shot here is a close up so you can see the details. The design was painted in acrylic paint and I added some loose glitter for some sparkle. 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope everyone is doing well!  Thanks for reading!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment